The aim of the Consular Corps is to provide its members through its activities important information concerning current issues, related to economic, social, external policy matters etc.
In addition the Corps aims at facilitating networking amongst its members, as well as with govenment officials and prominent members of the Greek society.
Finally but not least the Consular Corps from its inception has successfully and will continue to organize events, trips, excursions, exhibitions to help familiarize its members with the culture and most important sights in Greece.
Activities which are organized with respect to the above are:
- Working Luncheons
- Gatherings and other informal dinners
- Sports events, such as sailing regattas, tennis tournaments etc.
- Trips within Greece to islands, Prefectures etc or other locations of special interest
- Trips abroad (under the auspices of the Foreign Missions in Athens)
- Official Dinners such as Galas and Receptions.