Events and Calendar
Attn: To all Diplomatic Missions and Honorary Consulates
According to the Statutes of the Consular Corps in Greece, we invite you to attend the Annual General Assembly
which will be held on Wednesday December 12th 2012, at 14.30 p.m, at Stratos Vassilikos Hotel *.
Agenda of the General Assembly:
1. Presentation and Ratification of Annual Activities of the Administrative Committee
2. Approval of the Annual Report by the President
3. Approval of the Financial Report by the Treasurer
4. Discharge of the Administrative Committee
5. Election of Members of the Board and Controllers
6. General issues to be discussed
The Board consists of nine (9) members elected for a term of two (2) years and the Controllers are two (2), also elected for the term of two (2) years. All paid up members have the right to vote and are eligible as candidates for election to the Board or as Controllers.
Members who cannot attend may vote by written proxy given to any other paid up member, a sample proxy form is also attached.
It is important to note that each voting member present at the Assembly has a limit to two proxies.
Your participation will be greatly appreciated.
Terina Kalogeropoulos Armenakis
President and the Members of the Board
* Stratos Vassilikos Hotel 5star, 114 Michalakopoulou str. Athens, Greece