To all Diplomatic Missions,Consulsand Honorary Consuls
According to the Statutes of the Consular Corps in Greece, we invite you to attend the Annual General Assembly followed by Elections for the Board of Directors and Controllers (2017-2019) which will be held on Thursday, 15th of December 2016 at 14:00 hours, at the Premises of Capt. Panayiotis Tsakos, Honorary Consul of Ghana, basement MEGARON MACEDONIA 367 SYNGROU AVENUE (HEADQUARTERS OF TSAKOS GROUP).,PALEO FALIRO (opposite Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center).
Agenda of the General Assembly:
- Presentation and Ratification of Annual Activities of the Administrative Committee
- Approval of the Annual Report by the President
- Approval of the Financial Report by the Treasurer
- Amendments on the Statute
- Discharge of the Administrative Committee
- Election of the electoral Committee.
- Election of Members of the New Board and Controllers
- General issues to be discussed
ALL PAID UP MEMBERS WISHING TO APPLY FOR THE ELECTIONS ARE WELCOME TO NOTIFY THEIR CANDIDATURE TO THE BOARD
*The Board consists of nine (9) members elected for a term of two (2) years and the Controllers are two (2), also elected for the term of two (2) years.
**All paid up members have the right to vote and are eligible as candidates for election to the Board or as Controllers.
***Members who cannot attend may vote by written proxy given to any other paid up member, a sample proxy form is attached.
It is important to note that each voting member present at the Assembly has a limit to two proxies.
Ps.: Wine and finger food will be offered.
Your participation will be greatly appreciated.
Capt. N. Soutos
The President and the Board of Directors
of the Consular Corps in Greece.